Club Members may store their boat(s) within the boat park for a small additional annual fee.
To help make the job of managing the mooring availability and boat allocations within the park manageable for the volunteer boat park manager we have a few basic rules that all members should follow;
- Firstly, before bringing a boat to the park please email the membership team to enquire about a mooring. An empty mooring does not necessarily mean that the space is available.
- If you have a moored boat that you'd like to move to another berth you must first contact the Membership Team with details of where you'd like to move to. The team will then be able to advise and most importantly keep the boat park records up to date.
- When selling a boat with a current mooring please email the membership team to inform them of the sold boat and the mooring that you're vacating.
- If selling a boat to a fellow MPSC member, could you also let us know who has taken ownership of the boat so that we can update the boat park records transferring to the new owner. This will ensure you will not receive further boat storage invoices. If you don't let us know then invoices will reflect the details currently recorded and cause additional unnecessary administration effort.
- Boat berths are chargeable extras to your membership with invoices being raised on your account for payment.
If membership is not renewed and you have a boat (or boats) onsite please also note that we don't take donations of craft so these will have to be removed from site to allow space for new members or those wishing to add to their fleet.
Do contact the membership team for help or with any queries.